Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pay me no attention.

I'm becoming that person.

You know, the one you can't really tell whether they are talking to themselves? Or crazy? You think, are they talking to me? Should I take my headphones out and listen?

To clear the record, I'm mouthing the lyrics along to my iPod. I've retired reading lately because I don't really have a book to read and also because I have some freaking awesome music on my iPod lately. Yeah, I realize it's all super cliche and popular right now but I like what I like, k?

Some of my playlist faves:
Lily Allen ("Fuck You" & "The Fear" & "Who'd Have Known?")
Kate Nash ("Mouthpiece" & "Foundations" & "Skeleton Song")
Adele ("Chasing Pavements" & "Hometown Glory")
Duffy ("Warwick Avenue" & "Mercy")
Mia ("Paper Planes")
Katy Perry ("Self Inflicted")
Colbie Caillat ("Bubbly" & "Realize")
Ingrid Michaelson ("Far Away" & "Overboard")
Jason Mraz ("I'm Yours")

It's something about those Brits that make me forget I'm surrounded by people as I lipsync "Fuck You" while cruising over the Manhattan Bridge.

Trust me, I'd rather actually sing out loud.

No comments: